View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to Cho
Well since im going to explain the problem on the tranny, then i might as well tell about the condition of the car.

1995 Svx LS Emerald Green
Everything is pretty much stock except for the rotors, which i have zinc plated slotted rotors.

The car has a brand new paint job on it. The only dent that i know if is in the passenger side quarter panel which i believe i forgot to fix before i painted it in body shop. its a small one about 2mm in size.

The car does have 130,600 miles on it. Which is probably why it has a tranny problem.

It has a reconstructed title but the engine runs fine with no problems. No known steering or bearing problems at all.

Known problem up to date: The car will not catch the first 2 gears and reverse gears . So when i took it into the technician to take a look at it, he said that it was the line pressure that was off and the solenoid had to be cleaned. Once i got it back, it ran fine again for about a month. Then the trans was doing the same thing again. This happened after i went a little to fast with it.

Thats pretty much all thats wrong with it.

If only i could have saved the trans from the 97' i had which was in mint condition.