View Single Post
Old 04-18-2001, 06:21 PM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamsvx

I remember bhria....I think he had some problems with it from memory....but after that flaming Yahoo really lost its appeal.....and here we are now, the creme de la creme of SVX fans!!!

Jamsvx

Hey, don't give up on a club because of a few idiots, as i'm sure most will tell you, I get flamed there regularly. But I can always back up my facts. It's only when the name calling and insults start that I really get mad. It doesn't matter where you go, you're always going to run into people that know it all, and when they can't produce the facts they start the flaming. It actually gets amusing after awhile and I really look forward to slamming some idiot that don't know what he's talking about. But don't get me wrong, if you were to join the club and ask questions, as opposed to spouting BS, then I will be yer best friend for life. I have an inherent thing about calling a bluff, and that really ticks some people off. However, I can also admit when I am wrong, (Even though it doesn't happen often ), so I just go with the flow and laugh off what the idiots call facts. It's almost like a feeding frenzy there lately, I like it that way, especially when I can prove them wrong!!!!