View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:47 PM
themarirev

Thumbs up my first svx experience!

I just took my first run in BUDFREAK1s' SVX. What an extraordinary experience! As a minister I like to experience the out of the ordinary and this car is just that. Its sleek lines are sensuous as a fine woman. The comfort of the seat made my ass laugh! When he took off I felt a rush begin in the vibration under my feet and slowly traveled up my spine. When he finally put the "pedal to the metal" I felt the tingle in my head that no other drug can be compared to (and that's saying alot for me! ) When we finally were "cleared for touch down" I felt such a need for more. I thought to myself, they should have used this car in
"Smokey And The Bandit" instead of that pussy ass Trans Am! I didn't want to stop. "Let's go to L.A.!!!" I screamed in my mind, but at the cost of gas, niether of us has a home to mortgage! I am far too poor to be able to afford this most precious piece of art and technological innovation. Like Pamela Anderson, it will always remain a fantasy for me...but Lord God, WHAT A MOST BLESSED MEMORY IT WILL ALWAYS BE!!!

Rev

Last edited by themarirev; 09-21-2005 at 10:50 PM.