View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Countess

I am sorry guys, for being so slack ...

I have been without car, back at work, then got the flu thing *sob* NOT what I needed on top of everything else.

I have a Subaru Liberty 1999 RX, AWD. In wonderful condition, full warranty, and I love her.

I will get an SVX again ... probably in a few more years, though.

The only ones around are going for way too much money, and I don't have that to spend considering what-ever I get will need constant work.

I did spot another SVX at Erina on Saturday, when I was having my stereo installed in the Libby ...

I spoke to the owners, they paid too much for it, and it is badly in need of a paint job, but they love it to death.

It freaked him out, because they own the shop next to where I get my car audio stuff done. He pulled up outside in his van, and thought "what is my car doing here" when I was out the front ... Then realised it was not his car ... I was ROFL when he told me.

I was freaked out seeing it on Saturday ... took pics on my mobile. I also got their email address, and am going to let them know about this forum, so you might have another in the midst ...