View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:55 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Every member please check in here!

Hi everyone. I'm Keith, and I live in Chicago. I've been an intermittent lurker on this site for a long, long time, but never participated.

I bought my first SVX about ten years ago and love the cars. My first was a '93 25th AE. It had about 80k miles on it and was in fantasic condition -- until I crashed it about six years ago. That was a tragic day. Since then it's been sitting in a field in Vermont.

My second is a red '95 with 99k miles on it. It's not a flawless as the '93 was, but still in pretty good shape. It's been my semi-daily driver for about six years now.

I'd like to thank you guys for the site. This has always been my go-to source of technical information on the car. I'm always amazed by how much collective knowledge is here.

Sadly, I think I'm actually going to be selling the '95 soon, and the '93 if someone wants it for parts. So I won't be long on this site. But again, thanks!

I'll also register the '95 in the appropriate section right now -- I know you have tried to keep track of them.

I already registered the '93 in a past life (as user keithb). It's production #205.. I actually didn't remember I posted the car on the site before until now!

Last edited by deet; 05-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.