View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: hmmm interesting ... custom made coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Ursalia View Post
I paid via PayPal with a credit card and already opened a PP dispute. If PP doesn't refund me, the CC company will.

I emailed Cedric and flat out told him it was extraordinarily fishy, and that anyone can ship a package and pay customs fees. Customs is awful but it shouldn't take from Feb 5th until now to clear. I asked him for ANYONE who has had a set arrive so I can talk to them myself. I also asked for a voluntary refund on his part until they actually ship. I usually get a reply about 6 in the morning eastern time, so we'll see what tomorrow may bring.
I emailed him earlier today asking for a status update as he emailed me 5 days ago and said that they'd be shipping in a "day or two". If I get a response that's anything other than "they've shipped and here's the tracking number", I'm going to ask for a refund until he's ready to stop lying and they're actually ready to ship.

He clearly makes a good product and has sold a lot of them -- just look at his ebay feedback. There are some complaints about shipping time, but everyone seemed to receive them and was happy. I can deal with delays for a long long time. I'm very patient. But, when it's obvious that the reasons for the delays are lies, I don't like that.
2001 Audi S8