View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 05:10 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Professionally restored and modified headlights

CP, your headlights look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOSVX View Post
So, I wired them along with the projectors- which was easier anyway. It turns out that they look really cool in the daytime. The halos have become a somewhat subtle daytime driving light as the full power of the projectors doesn't seem to stand out in the daylight. And I just push the high low dimmer button so I can still see the dash lights in the daytime. Sometimes things just work out better when they don't go as intended, I suppose.
Do you have daytime photos of your head lights? Curious to see how your lights look with halos.

I have redone my headlights a few times over the years (sanding, polish, spraying clear, etc) but no matter what I did, a slight tinge of yellow always haunted me. So about a year or so ago, I replaced the plastic lens with the glass version. Solved a lot of my concerns but the project replacement might still be a good idea.

My Forester headlights probably need Will's touch. They are okay but could be much better (they apparently have condensation problems and I'd like some LEDs installed in the "eyebrow" section).

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram

Last edited by cozykat; 12-31-2013 at 05:12 PM.