View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Thank you, guys.

Hey, Ho (or is that politically incorrect? ), I'll give Liberty a holla. Langston gave us a 25% discount and charged actual shipping. Yeah, I gave up on keeping the number one post count long ago. But, y'gotta admit, to have racked up such a huge amount of posts and to have kept the spot for so long was quite a feat -- and that's not even counting the Yahoo posts, pre-network.

Earl, how ya doin', y'ol' polygymist of the SVX world? Such a Harem you have. Best to you and Emmitt too, my ol' friend. May your days be Merry and Bright, and may all your PS O-rings be put on right.

Huck, thank you for the offer. After delving further into my fuel line job, looks like I'll need to replace both front and rear. Interestingly, on the front lines, they have rusted underneath the "protective" nylon sleeve. Wha's up widdat? I'd feel more comfy getting all new lines since the rust under the sleeves is undetectible 'til the line starts leaking. Meanwhile, hope you, Carol and family have a Merry Christmas and are greatly blessed in the New Year.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI