View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Re: kids

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
lol SVXdriver_007. what? you don't trust me with your kids? i'd have them making $50000k a week for you at age 6. just kidding. what's funny was the fact that i was flirting with the idea of having a kid. saw a friend of mine that has one. seems kinda fun, but i can also see how drained she is taking care of the kid all the time. i have to admit, it seems better to play with a kid is better than actually have one. just thinking about all the fun things i have to sacrifice and the mobility i have now if i had one.

hmm..there's a thought $4k. rent-a-kid shop. find housewives that need a little r & r and help watch their kids for a day or two. then you put them in display at a shop and rent them out for $50/hour for people who want to be grandma's and grandpa's etc. funny how everytime you visit your parents they ask 'so when are you going to settle down and have kids' my response: 'can't you stop asking that?'
Sure... It's all fun and games until someone loses a eye...er a kid..
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .