Thread: widebody SVX
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 09:22 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Steve, if you could make those side skirts that would be awesome! Even if you could just do up the prototype and then sell it to Brian to have it done in the tougher material so you don't have to mess with the fiberglass process. I just want some of these!

The spoiler would be nice too, built somehow that with a little bit of body work it could be made to look just like the prototype one piece with trunk lid type. A third brake light too, to raise it up to a more useful position.

I agree with Nick that the wagon in the pic is not the Amadeus, I think I've seen pictures of it in some of the Japanese auto show brochures on ebay though, in the same years that the SVX was there. Amadeus probably came a few years later, when the SVX was already into production. Also, I've said this before, but does anyone else notice that there are a quite a few differences between the SVX and the Amadeus? Yeah its got split windows and looks to be the same body style sorta, but it is a lot more than just slapping a hatchback onto the rear of a SVX. Pretty much all of the panels look different, the sides, the front, everything. Look at the headlights, grille, etc, it looks like a more "updated" style, like what the SVX may have looked like if they had continued with it 98 and beyond. We'll never know I guess.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...