View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 09:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
Has anyone tried playing with the "Engine Torque Control Signal" on the TCU? There's only two possible ways to engage power mode as it were to normally be engaged, one being this signal wire, and the other the Throttle Sensor wire .......I already tried to throttle sensor. .......but how about engine torque control?

Going by alldata, it shows this wire will have 4.5-5V with the throttle closed, and then 0.7-1.7 with the throttle open (WOT) ........maybe I'll try playing with this wire next.

It has to be this wire! I'm definitely doin it at work tomorrow....checking the behavior of Black with a Yellow and Light Green with a Yellow on the TCU when the power light comes on

Any confirmation on the JDM TCU?

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash

Last edited by rmjjensen; 05-20-2004 at 10:14 PM.