View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Have a wiring diagram? My fog's don't work, and I've never taken the time to investigate, given my new HIDS... But this certainly sounds like a good idea.

I see your desire to run them to the parking lights - keeps them from being left on if all else fails, and your battery survives the catastrophe. On my previous car, I had fog's that would only work with the headlights activated, but altered them to work ALL the time. I just ran an 12v "jumper" wire to the power wire on it, and I was fine. I would assume that it would not be much more difficult on these cars, even if it was to run it to the parking light switch. You would just need a diagram, and my guess would be, that that circuit has and independent ground, all you have to do is splice the existing ground into that and you're good to go.

Trevor, correct me please.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap