View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:40 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: respect thy elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbstcg View Post
Thx for all the replies i was feeling really low this morning. I hear what you are saying about turning my dad and aunt inbut my thing is it might make it worse around here or worse jepordize me a place to stay. Im going to be 18 soon then he has no legal responsiblity over me and i am for to sick to do work and i feel my doc is pretty in compitent (me being sick for the better part of a year ) . Besides my dad wasnt the best of guys b4 the drugs. I didnt use to have a problem with it but i guess crack and coke arent as friendly as the drug i knew as a child ( my mom was a pot smoker). Appearently its more an adiction i just dnt get why he had to spend my ss on not food and not schoool and not car or other teenage things when he is a charge nurse at a pretty big hosp here in WV. The man can have w/e bad habits make him happy as long as they dnt effect me but hes not following the rules of live and let live. Hes "stolen" over 35,000 dollars i could of had for school.
I have talked to friends but its senior year everyone cares too much for them and their futures right now. I have also talked to my youth group that i go to whenever i get a chance. I'm sure they could help if push came to shove but at this point they are just a kind ear for me to vent. I do beleive i will be tremendously better once i am cured, im fairly self motivated and love to push my self after being sick for a year the last thing i want to do is continue this sedintary circus of human decay (sound like a new heavy metal band lol) I dont know there is more venting for you subaru ppl. Oh yeah and dads started taking parts from my svx to keep his going gah. " to every down there is an up" at this point i should hit the lotto jackpot lol
I wish you the best!! I thought I had problems dealing with the effects of 'aging' on GOOD parents!
I had a 'sheltered' life compared to yours!
If you decide to go to Potomac State College in Keyser, I have a spare room!
It's 20 miles away, but has it's own set of stairs. A garage and a lot of garage 'toys'. It's also is about 4 miles from Old Toms garage.
God Bless you!

I am sorry I didn't see this post months ago.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 12-31-2009 at 01:56 PM.