View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:06 AM

Re: respect thy elder

Thought id give an update things are doing much better, the docs think after all this time it might just be a tapeworm (gross but could be worse), my dads still being a flake hes actually doing worse he just looks physically run down anymore (when i actually see him). I'm going to step in and say something once I get my feet on the ground with a job and a place to stay. My dads losing the house. I have plenty of people who have already offered me a place to stay so I'm not too concerned about it. I'm just tired of having to rely on the kindness of friends if i can help it. I just got back my act scores i scored a 25, that is more than enough to get me into college and i should have money from my moms side of the family if need be. My grandparents recently passed and my moms share is coming to me, but the account will be run via my moms sister so there is no possible way for my dad to get a hold of it : ). I'm trying to talk my aunt out of some of the money so i can put it into my svx. Because i could use a treat and my svx sure as heck could . Well thanks for being there guys i just thought id post back when things weren't at rock bottom.