Thread: Need parts?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
I think by this statement that you are simply compounding the problem. You won't find a SINGLE buyer or customer that has or had any problems with Budfreak--other than the single now known as ERRONEOUS complaint. He was NOT banned because of any reason that should concern a buyer or potential customer. He was banned because of his overreaction to certain STILL members on here that repeatedly baited him and STILL make unfounded and unsupportive disparaging remarks about him.

Any potential buyer or customer should have not worries about fair and honest dealings with him.

Get it straight.

Lee
I agree with the general statement made in this post that the reasoning behind Jason's bannishment has nothing to do with his business practices, and therefore no "Buyer Beware" should be stated.

However, in reference to the part I bolded.

For Jason, this was not the first time or the second time he had been warned for an infraction of the rules. He even had a temporary ban or two already under his belt, for dealing with at least two members other than the ones that you reference.

In reference to the Underlined portion, we are aware of this, and have dealt/been dealing with it privately.

Is there really a need for this thread to continue, other than be a listing for available parts?
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.