Thread: unemployed
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Angry unemployed

I got fired from my job of 2 1/2 years last week. They are trying to claim I told someone I was turning down the air pressure on the machines and they put in a signed confession too. I don't know what to make of the whole situation other than I think they have been looking to get rid of me due to all the time off I had with my 2 broken hands and resorted to this to do it. I know somebody has been making up stories about me for the past few months around there and I have been getting *****ed at for all kinds of different things they have "heard" from people lately. Oh well. I guess I'm probally better off anyway. Screw that ****hole and all the little *****es that work there. I guess I'll just call it 2 1/2 years of life wasted and move on. So anyway, If anyone needs some parts or has a SVX to sell for $800 bucks or less, Please let me know as I need someway to make some money like NOW. Thanks for reading my little rant and I hope everyone is having a better week than me.

BTW, To make matters a little better, I found about 6 stress cracks in my front diff yesterday and one is leaking out all the fluid. I'm working on epoxying it now.

Last edited by Budfreak; 09-05-2006 at 12:58 PM.