View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phast SVX View Post
Hi Nevin,

Yes I am running 2v7F, with the Z32 MAF, 360cc injectors etc. the F denotes I have the flex fuel version, which I have and intend to continue to run on occasion.

I had a Rising Rate(increases fuel pressure as boost increases on a 7lbs fuel to 1lbs boost, ratio) fuel pressure reglator installed prior to this, however have removed it on sunday. The car runs much better without it, and is still a bit rich in 5th gear, so I was refferring to possibly removing the vacuum line to the stock fuel pressure regulator.

Thanks! I did a walk through a long time ago, I think it was moved to a differnt place from the mod-mania section though. Good luck.
Sweet action! Thanks for the reply. I have read your "how to turbocharge an SVX" page though. lol Very good! I am also handy with a welder, so for people like you or me, the biggest headache is just finding what parts to buy and having the freetime to do it. With running modest boost, the ECUtune setup definitely seems the way to go though.

I think I would be perfectly happy with 6 psi if it were me! Really, it seems the the biggest expense would be the turbo and intercooler themselves if you know what you're doing.

Anyway, thanks for the reply and if I start bothering you with more detailed questions, don't be surprised!

-nevin

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!