View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
I won't comment anymore, I have enough black points so far, i don't wanna get banned for life. I love the SVX, this site and all of you guys enough not to do something stupid and post again in this thread
WHAT are you giving up on me? I think the lottery idea we have sounded like a pretty damm good idea! You know we have a lot of young kids here and really bit off more then they can chew (owning the SVX) and will not be able to keep them up .With our lottery idea it would maybe be helpful to these people who aren't able to flip for the big repair bills, thus leading to the demise of another SVX .Get the picture) , see these youger kids can't afford the $1200 tranny bill but should be able to pitch in $5 Member fee and if lucky could get thiers fixed(or at least a big help on the repair) .In all these posts ALL i see is everything is to exspensive or I want to buy a SVX but don't have the money or I wish I could go to your meet ,but my car is dead again! I'll tell you if this Idea was emplimated it would help our poor soul friends who own this wonderful car!!