View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiketkd
We'll see what happens...

In my next ride, I'm actually leaning towards getting a better handling car, rather than one that's good in a straight line.

Must have four seats, awd isn't a must and run the 1/4 mile in at least the mid 14's stock and cost 0K. Quite a few choices on the market today...

Either way, when the weather cools down, my SVX should be solidly in the upper 14's.

-Chike
944 turbo! ("technically" it has four seats ) you could have a frickin' monster for less than $30k!

i still say you should put the LGT back on your list. it keeps impressing me. a few days ago, a truck in front of me hit a construction cone that was on the centerline of the road, and sent it hurling back at me. with a small flick of the wrist, i swerved right to avoid it, and then left to avoid the next one in the center. this was at 60mph - i amazed myself with my smooth-ass manuevering.

the brakes are great - almost STi size front rotors and the vented rears are only .1" smaller that the WRX FRONT rotors. i will need new pads - stock ones are too dusty, and some SS brake lines (used to them from the SVX) for a little better feel. as far as suspension, i don't want to go too nuts because i don't want to rattle my teeth out, but something will be needed if i go stage 2 - for the safety of myself and others. at minimum some swaybars, and springs that will keep stock ride height.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)