View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 08:17 PM
FLATT racing div.

Registered SVX
Ok I have waited long enough. I want to do this in advance to get the best rates possible for us all. I see 33 signed on for the attendance of the meet. Since the majority have voted for the fall I think september 28 for the following days will be the date. Since we will have to do 2 plant tours we can set up one for friday and one for monday. I will set the group up for 35 rooms and there WILL BE A CUTOFF DATE TO CALL IN YOUR RESERVATION BY!!!! That means if you do not reserve your room by a certain date you will not get to stay at the hotel with all the SVXi(at the group rate or maybe at all if they have no avalability). I will set it up for 30 non smoking rooms and 5 smoking(since I have gotten very little response on this). The Cutoff date I will try to make at the end of june '07 depending on what the manager of the hotel allows(maybe july '07 if I can push it) I will start a new thread once the contract has been set up and we will have all who MADE THIER CALL IN RESERVATIONS add to a list on that thread. This way we know who has not yet called in and can PM them if they want to go or not. I want to do this now that way there is enough time and NO EXCUSES for those who do not set up their reservations. I will set up the group name as the ALCYONE SVX GROUP and as stated will start a new thead once the group call-in reservation has been made so we can start setting this in stone. I am going to set it up at the gold award winning Comfort Inn and suites in LAFEYETTE,IN. It looks to be a very nice property. I will try to negotiate a complimentary meeting room if we have 25 or more reservations call in. PEACE TO ALL_IF WE BOOK IT YOU WILL COME!

former:
1991 4wd XT6 5sp. (SUBDUED)