View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 04:12 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Go, Zaino!

I have had my '92 SVX since '97 and the original owner was a really cool guy and I would consider him to be a "car guy." He told me that he swore by Zymol... so that is what I started using. I loved the smell... it was pretty time consuming application (but most polishes usually are), and it was probably the smoothest thing I have ever felt.

Since I have been a huge fan of muscle cars for quite a while, I started to look at Trans Ams (new ones even though I like old ones, too) as a possible new car. I was kidding myself to think I would actually get one, but I at least liked to look at people's site about their TA's. It seemed like every owner swore by this Zaino Brothers stuff... and their cars looked great! I made a big $100+ order for a bunch of Zaino products.

Order came in and I went to work. I did many of the "steps" like the scratch remover, pre-lok, etc., and of course the polish. It took all day and I didn't even do multiple coats. Didn't feel quite as smooth as the Zymol, but I think it looked much deeper and also had a wet look to it. I was sold. Just as a frame of reference, this was about a year ago.

I would recommend Zaino products to everyone. All of their products seem pretty darn good. So hurry up and go order some. Remember... an SVX is a terrible thing to leave to waste (and dirty).

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment