View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:11 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: dumb Q? is that an ashtray ontop of that centre console?

Quote:
Originally Posted by essveeexxee View Post
Has anyone really ever had four people in their SVX? I could see three at the most. I'm tall so I don't think I could move my seat up far enough for the fourth and be able to drive. Now I hear talk of five. Incredible. So who's had the most people in their SVX?
The word "people" is an elastic term. It could apply to 5 quarterbacks, or it could just as easily mean 4 children and a medium sized lady driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySVX View Post
I've had my kids in the back of my SVX, but they were 4 and 5 at the time. Now they're 5 and 6, and really don't fit back there. I'm a shorter guy too, so it's not like I have the seat 500ft back either.
My SVX is a 2+2 coupe, so I don't expect to be using it as a minibus. It will fit 4 adults so long as those in the back are shorter than average and those in the front don't hog all the space. It is not comfortable for a long run with 4 adults inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbieatnz View Post
My Jdm has a extra seatbelt fitted to fit 5 people in.
I find the SVX to be pretty roomy even for people in the back..
Well once your been in a honduh Prelude with only enought room between the rear seat and front seat. only about 80mms leg space
Ive sat in the back of the svx and could move my legs around so thats spacesh
Heh heh, I know what you are getting at. I looked at buying a Prelude once, but rejected the idea because my kids were getting big.

My friend has a 200SX Nissan [US equivalent would be a 240SX] that he drools over. If he uses it when we go on a night out I get consigned to the back because I am shorter than average. It is excruciating, in the literal sense of the Latin word. I have to unfold myself slowly to attempt to get out of it!

Compared to that, the SVX is a limousine!

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl