View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Domo Arigato

YES..!! I did it.. I bought a SILVER SVX

Hi All,

I can't say how much it made me happy today. About 2 weeks ago I finally found one, and did test drive following day, negociated the price, requested to hold the car. It was unbelievable. First, the car was like brand new condition (to me). Nice shiny paint..with few scuffs and dents. The place was just like 3 miles away from my place. It was a Japanese dealer. (around my place there are some J-towns) Sevice was great, they were so polite, and friendly. Of course I used my Japanese connection... But most of all, the car was in great shape!! Can't believe this is 15 yrs old baby.

Ah I don't know how long I've been looking for Liquid Silver SVX in my life..since I was a kid?? Everytime I found it(not so often though) it wasn't really good condition, or not really close by.. But recently I saw some signs. I saw silver SVX. My parents saw it twice in Japan as well. I saw silver SVX in recent magazine. They were all silver...

They told me the pre-owner was a lady, I don't know how that makes differnce but everything looks neat! In fact I found a Japanese "hello kitty" thing under the pass. seat. Yes, the under seat tray is there. I don't see any missing parts so far. It actually came with the video tape, 2 remote keys, and 2 extra spare keys.. I'm getting confused by the # of keys already since I still have my '96. Alright, I've been writing too much, so I'll stop. it's hard to stop telling you guys how I feel though.
Today I picked up the car after work so I don't have nice photos now. But they wanted to take a photo as for memories, so here it is...

This is my 3rd SVX and I'm now the owner of 2 SVXs.. 1 step closer to Earl. Also 1 step closer to be broke..

Links:
2004 Honda S2000 (2008~)
1992 Subaru SVX LSL Liquid Silver (2007~2008)
1996 SVX LSi Bordeaux Pearl (2006~)
2002 Lexus IS300 Sportcross (2005~)
1992 Subaru SVX LSL Pearl White (2001~2005)
1994 Mercury Sable GS (1999~2001)

1/43 Scale SVX Models

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]