View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 02:13 PM
StaceyVX

Thumbs down It's a Who-Done-It...

So, I had to go out and run some errands this afternoon. I walked outside of my boyfriend's house to my car and saw what I thought were white flower petals. As I walked around the front of the car and to the driver's side, I noticed that flower petals would have been much nicer...My car was EGGED.

They must have used at least a dozen eggs, making sure they got every inch covered. This is such a nice neighborhood, too, so this isn't something that is seen around here. Now my head is like, "Which one of his crazy ex's did this?" or "Who could have done this when I am nice to every person I meet???". UGH! To top it off, right around the corner is a nice, silver, Subaru WRX...Why didn't they go mess with that???

Anyways, I called my boyfriend at work and he is angry, but I know we'll never find out who did it. I washed my car and I spent a half hour just running the hose on it. I had to use a dull knife to scrape off eggs in some areas, too (like the area between the hood and the windshield). I scrubbed as hard as I could, but I still didn't get it all off.

Just thought I'd vent. I took pictures so maybe I'll post a few.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0047.jpg (322.8 KB, 198 views)