View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 06:15 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Atlanta Subaru Warehouse - Nov 2nd

Met up with the impreza guys at the dragon who had toured the suby warehouse in atlanta and they said some of the stuff from the road and track guide is stored there - the 2 engine prototype cutaways, the suspension system, etc. along with alot of other cool stuff.
The visit is arranged by I-club and I contacted the organizer who said svx's and any other type of subaru are welcome.

Atlanta meet in November.

The tentative arrangements are as follows:

Meet Date: November 2nd, 2002
Meet Time: 10:00 am at Subaru Regional parts warehouse

Plan on touring the warehouse until 12:00- 1:00 pm and then heading east to Subaru of Gwinnett for some refreshments, grub and a look at some of the sweet performance parts that Lisa has on display.

Here is the I-club thread with more information and a sign up list.

Atlanta Meet
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.