View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Coolhand

Thanks guys,btw James,whats the story with the green SVX you're talking about ?I prefer that colour if given a choice !
I had alook at the silver grey one down here,well it was o.k,but firstly the colour scheme is one of the least inspiring of the choices Subaru offered,but this one was sooo filthy,the car probably "could" look quite alright with an extensive detail,in and out.If I were the owner I wouldn't even think of showing a prospective buyer my car in that state !!It really didn't compare to the Jap import I drove,which sold for 10K.Although this one probably drove as well and has full history from the one owner.It just felt very neglected from the cleanliness aspect,although the owner made a point of his very routine servicing at the same workshop since it was purchased.He also recently had the misfortune of cracking his windscreen care of a stray stone,what that costs to replace I'd like to know.And finally I'd like to know what various interior trims were offered locally.The Jap import I looked at had really nice grey leather and suede front and rear seats.This one was all black leather....what have you guys here got ?