View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 02:30 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Hey

Mark, I'll keep everyone in the loop about a Woy Woy run.

Joe, we have an NRMA inspection service which is good for a general overview and a 'third pair of eyes' - if we can get a few SVX'ers then we should be able to cover all bases what with our familiarity with the car.

I know that Blake, who assisted me, is very knowledgable and should be able to identify any mechanical issues - many hands make new SVX owner!

Trevor, with the grey imports, they too are very popular over here (Skylines especially) however with the SVX, the thing is that with an Australian delivered one it is hard enough to try and chase down a history but with an SVX import, the almost complete absence of a service history (and one that can be chased) not to mention that the ones that I know of here are 4WS (zero aftermarket knowledge of them come servicing time!) and the fact that the OZ delivered ones came with a sunroof standard make, considering the prices are about the same, an OZ delivered one a 'safer' choice.

Cheers

James

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!