View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Kansas City, Kansas sighting

I couldn't believe it but coming out of microcenter this morning i saw another '93 limited edition in the parking lot. It was funny because i saw it and started walking towards it thinking "I thought i parked facing the other direction" lol. Then as i got closer I saw it had a liscense that said "joseph" and knew that it wasn't mine. So, does the owner belong to this club? I wasn't sure so i left a note on the windshield inviting them to the club. Are there any other KC SVXers out there other than Kuo and I that belong to the club. Let me know, we'd like to meet ya

~Ray
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.