View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 PM

Registered SVX
Thanks for all the tips. I bought the car on friday, and sunday headed down here to denver for a weeks worth of Honda training. I figured I might as well take her for a drive and see if she's road worthy. I'm just hoping she makes it and I don't get stranded down here! I changed the oil, diffs, and tranny fluid before I left. I'm a little unsure if the tranny will live much longer, as the fluid I took out of it was really black. What type of synthetic tranny fluid do you guys recommend? The 5sp swap sounds fun, but not until the auto dies. These are really fun cars though, I'm already enjoying it.

As far as the body work, the rear bumper was hit, no real damage to it other than needing to be repainted. The drivers door has some body filler on it that's falling out becuase it was put on waaayyy too thick. And there's one more dent on the passanger's rear quarter that shouldn't take much to work out. I need to run a carfax on it sometime and see if was ever reported in any accident, and I'd like to know how many owners it's had. I'll have to see if our sales department car run that for me when I get back.

The site is great guys, lots of info I've been taking in and you guys seem really welcoming and helpful. Thanks for having a great community!