View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally posted by svxthc
Well he claims his uncle in North Carolina had owned it the past 9 years and that he recently inherited it and has been driving it since, I emailed the high bidder and told him to give me an update once he gets it. I'm sure its legit, but 15 grand is a little too high in my oppinion for a car that is only worth 10. The SVX is a cult car, it's not really a collecter's car, which is why it makes no sense for someone like me to buy a nice one like this when I can spend 4 grand to get one im not afraid to have fun with.
I hope it is legit, hate to see an SVX owner get taken. The comment about the engine does make me believe the story a bit. He clearly doesn know much about the car. A bodyman would atleast know that it isn't a rotary.

I used quotes on collectable for how it was referenced.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 02-06-2005 at 08:42 PM.