View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: FS: one gold JDM SVX hood emblem

Mychailo,

and they say the eyes are the first to go (or is it the memory? I don't remember )

Think Mustang Cobra rims and Hydra ECU

(oh, and 315s are already mounted on Mustang anniversary rims...)

Cheers,
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbtoloczko View Post
Hey Bill,

I was wondering if anyone would notice my post. Good to hear from you. I've been in the Evo world since 2006 and am a pretty active member on evolutionm.net. I've learned a lot about making power. Would be interesting to apply what I've learned to an SVX motor. It wouldn't be cheap, but big power never is. I was hoping that an inexpensive flashable ECU would be available for the SVX by now, but in my scan of the forum, it appears that this still hasn't happened.

Anyhow, I was amazed and pleased to see that the majority of the original crowd on subaru-svx.net is still intact and apparently active. Seeing that Earl has now bought two Vettes put a smile on my face. And how did you get 295s on a SVX? What rim specs and did you have to do anything to the fenders?

I'll send you an email in a bit...

Mychailo

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker