Thread: New SVX
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 07:36 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
New SVX

Hey guys, I am buying a 1994 SVX AWD LSi this friday. I checked the trans for issues, and none found, wheel bearings no problem as well. Car is in relatively good condition, minor paint chips on the rear spoiler, a big dent in the roof, but it's only on the sunroof part, so i should be able to replace just the sunroof and not have any issues. Other than that the car is in pretty good condition. It has 127k miles and the price is 4k. It has some aftermarket rims on it already with low profile tires, but they don't look bad on the car. I have a couple more things i want to check out on it(go over trans again, check for electrical issues, suspention, breaks, etc) and if all goes well, I'll have myself a new(to me) SVX.

I had an ad out looking to buy a car, and this guy contacted me saying suburu svx, and i had never heard of it before, so i jumped on the web for some pictures to get an idea of what it looked like. The windows look cool, the rear end is most impressive. The fact that it has AWD is slick, with power everything. The engine looked clean, but not like it had been cleaned. Eventually i'd like to do the 5MT swap, because i wasn't exactly looking for an auto, as i've never owned a car that was auto, only my current explorer.

Any feedback or additional things to check out would be appriciated. Also if anyone has a sunroof they're parting out in the area, that would be great, i'd be looking for a red one.