View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Saturday Drive to Antique Automobile Museum in Hershey

Here is the basic outline for Saturday's drive to the Antique Automobile Museum in Hershey.

Leave hotel at 11:30pm. There will not be a lunch planned for this trip so please eat accordingly prior to leaving! Again, please have your gas tank at least 1/2 full! I do not know who will lead this trip but I will sans an SVX if needed (unless I can secure a ride in a weird windowed car).

The drive will start on the Turnpike so be prepared for a few dollars in tolls!

Arrive at the museum around 1:00pm.

Tour museum for approximately 2.5 hours.

The cost of the museum is $10 a person, $7 for children and I believe $7 for seniors. Be prepared for the fees!

Leave museum at approximately 3:30pm

Arrive back in time for dinner at 4:45pm.

For those wishing to go on the drive but not do the museum we will go through Hershey and Hershey Park on the way to the museum. Although the park isn't open, Chocolate World will be, Hershey Gardens are not too far from the drive either and we will also pass right by the Hershey outlets. I will post directions for everybody to print but would ask that anybody who would want to go back as a group but do something else make sure the leader knows you will leave the caravan and then meet at the museum by 3:30 to go home as a group. Later than that you will be on your own for the return trip!