View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Cross Country Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
Hey Tom - Are you looking for clients right now or just people to ride along or caravan with you? So far all the replies seem to be those.

I'd be interested in having a ton of stuff done to mine if you came as far as WA, and I could supply free room and board, but not for a whole merry band of tag alongs.

Won't have money for quite a while though, and in the meantime I'm trying to get done what I can myself. Would love to have you do a 5/6 speed swap in mine though.

I've also considered contacting you when the time was right ($$$$) about the possibility of flying you out here and at the same time lining up a bunch of the local group that needs things done and have everyone split up the airfare costs, find a central place for you to work/stay, and line up the jobs in a week or however long the to-do lists and your schedule dictates.

A cross country trip would be fun though, financed through doing SVX repairs/mods in every town.

Well, thats the idea... I really wouldn't expect tag-alongs as most people have their daily grind they might not be able to forfeit for a month or so. More or less this has been something I have been wanting to do and I am just throwing it out there for ideas

Tom