Thread: o/t frustration
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 07:05 PM

I know I'm sick, but...

i really love this thread.

good hearted stuff, quit the whining stuff, apologies real and imagined, being broke (yes i want cheese with this: wedding aniversary today, xmas coming of course, 3 of 4 kids birthdays in january, at age 51 back in college, oldest kid in college, took a term final tonite in finance, MBA by next december if i can stay the course),

then to top it all, information I didn't know about the forum. can you actually delete a post after somebody has already read the dumb things i said and put in their reply?

i KNOW i have inadvertently POed a few members (and for which I apologized if I knew, sorry if I missed any of you out there). i couldn't face the number of times i've said something stupid - and i don't have a particularly high post count (considering how much time i spend reading this forum).

while I'm off topic...

where would i find the program that had 3 of the dune books in one series/movie? i saw the version with sting, and now they're skipping up to children??? when, where, etc?

Beav, re: your signature du jor - I'm def stage IV....sad, sad, sad...but getting jolly-er.

svxeno: too bad you live on the west coast and i on the east. i've owned a couple of 124s, spyders and a 71 sports coupe. but never at the same time as an SVX. you must be a brave, or foolish, man - of course i'm trying to keep a Norton alive at the same time as my SVX so.... edit (trying it out)... where did you source the upgraded door felt (or is that a secret).

P.S. This might be a post i try out the delete key on

Last edited by lee; 12-10-2002 at 07:11 PM.