View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:09 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Re: Attention TomsSVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx View Post
Tom,

Tried calling a number I have of yours on my cell phone and left a message. Needed to reach you! Couple of things!

1) Do you have an O2 sensor available that can be installed? I have a bad O2 sensor (Haven't checked which one yet).

2) Need simple plastic piece for driver's side 'foot step-in' area. This is the piece that covers the small holes in the metal part directly beneath the driver's side door. Mine broke off,

3) Engine feels like it is moving more than it should. Possible bad engine mount(s). Will check.....

Thinking of going to the track on Tuesday night (Gambler's night at Atco) to get some numbers. I get off work on Tuesday morning from working 12hr shift. I can get an hour or two of rest and head down to your shop if possible. PM me or post if you can. Thanks!

BTW: I never got into the 14's like I promised Chike. That is starting to bother me so I need to get this over with. I'm contacting you because I don't let the dealerships touch my SVX or XT6. Only people that are passionate about them.

Also, if you have any used nitrous kits around, send me a tell. I do not need any more bottles (I have 3). Thanks!
Kevin,

Do you need the sill plate or the carpeted piece on the kick panel?

I told Tom to expect a call from you and I sent you a PM as well.