View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Re: Miscellaneous SVX Parts For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Dub View Post
I'm interested in the switches and the model. Are you in the city Orange, or just in the county somewhere. I could pick up if it isn't too far off the beaten path.

BTW, I'm planning on modifying the switches to do your Power Mode mod. You should really think about getting another SVX, we need folks like you to figure this car out.
I'm in the city of Orange. And yeah, I've been reading what you guys have done with JDash and the like since I left the community. My parents picked a horrible time to make me sell it! I don't think I'll ever get another one, to be honest... but I'd be more than happy to continue helping out in my spare time if someone is local and is willing to donate their vehicle to science.

I'll send you a PM with my address and phone number so we can meet up. Would love to see your car!

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot! I also have a brand new ATF Filter Kit, PN31099AA091. $10. Added to first post.

Last edited by Nomake Wan; 04-24-2009 at 12:44 AM.