View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
I've read all the stuff entirely every response, and I've even had a few friends read it as well to make sure I'm not over reacting. Even members of the network thought I was being attacked. I won't name names for sake that I don't wanna make this get blown out of proportion. I hate having lengthy discussions on computer because this does happen people misinterpret the way that people are saying things and feel like others are tryin to shut them down. I will give back to the site if I even make more than the cost of getting them made at all but the thing is I don't know how much I can even make off it. I'm trying to sell them to everyone for just as much as I am getting them for, I'm not tryin to make a business out of it. Anyway sorry that I misunderstood you guys and I hope that everyone will participate so that we can lower the cost of the hats. I have looked at a few more sites to try and find a lower cost vendor with a comparable product but I found lids to really offer supperior customer service ease of use and best overall product and options, so as it stands, a hat with embroidery on front and back is 32 without any charge for the set up, as of right now I've got 12 people in for it or so it seems.... if we get more we can eliminate the cost for digitizing all together otherwise we'll have to split it. So as of right now it's wicked expensive. If we only do embroidery on front it's like 9 bucks cheaper per hat. Also though the more people who sign up for the original buy in the bigger discount I can get yall on the hats so instead of like 32 per hat I can probably do something like 25 a hat plus digitizing if we cant get 36 people