View Single Post
Old 06-04-2002, 09:21 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Cool Pre 10th Anniversary Meet

Hey Northwesterners! The good weather is finally here and time for some good drives and gatherings. Earl and I did a great scenic drive the other day (see the other thread) and thought it would make a great one for the group, with a good picnic spot towards the end too.

It would be cool to get this meet in before the 10th Anniversary one in Indiana, kind of a warm up for those that are going, and a way for the rest to send off good wishes or something.

So let's see what the best date would be. I'd set up some kind of poll, but it doesn't work for multiple options. It's a given that Saturday works best, especially for those on the East side of the state. So here's what we would have to choose from: June 8, 15, 22, 29 and July 6, 13.

If you have any opinion on this at all as far as what dates you are available please post. We'll keep this up for a week or so and then have to set a date in stone since the majority seem to prefer just being told a date and then showing up by surprise. Hey whatever works!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...