View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

I had it just long enough to get it fixed. not even long enough to go to the DMV and then ran into you with the SVX but yeah... on the handful of drives it was a great cruiser. I hate the governor tho... but i do love the torque. Im sure u can understand that having owned a 3.8 Tbird.

GNs arent meant for cruising. Theyre meant for the strip. The MN12s were made to be plush and driveable. GNs and Tbirds were built for totally different markets.

I have asked PM'd few friends over at TCCoA about the car and they dont think a EEC would go bad so quickly. Im sure u can find all my posts on there about the EEC and replacement. I have off tomorrow and so if you like I'll call down to Richmond and see which store it is. Im far from Richmond right now so obviously I cant just drive down. I have had far too much on my plate with family problems and 70hr work weeks to even go put gas in the SVX, let alone pick up the phone.

I know the store is on Rte 1 in Richmond. and I was positive Rte 1 is Jeff Davis Hwy.