View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 07:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
How do you know when to change majors?

Ok you guys have never given me bad advice about my Subaru lets see how you handle questions about life.

I think i need to change majors, but hell if i know what to or when. I am a freshmen engineering student (mechanical engineering is/was my speciality) I dont think engineering is the way to go. I attend a tech school (taking a year off before i go off to a big college) i dont have to worry so much as to what i pay for tuition if i need different classes (i paid more for my new tranny than i did my first semester)

I think i want to be a photography major. yes big leap, egr a nice high paying career to photography liberal arts and not so lucrative.

So has anyone here changed majors? If so when why and how did you know you needed to or what to? I have no idea where to go from here. I love my camera so photography seems like a natural leap and i havent got a clue what to do else where.

So what do you do? Do you enjoy it? Do you feel like the money is worth the effort you put into getting your education and what you do in the job?

I have to sign up for classes for next semester this week. hell if i know what to do or where to go from here. any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.