View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by CigarJohnny
Mike, It's beautiful! How in the world did you manage to find a 92 as pretty as that one? It's as pretty as I hoped my 92 would one day be. How much are they going for in your area of the state. Since mine was stolen I have been looking for a potential replacement but the prices around here are rediculous. I'd love to find one between 94 and 96 model years if possible. Oh well...

Enjoy!

Johnny
I bought the car from a friend of mine who's a mechanic at a GM dealership. He went to college with me at Slippery Rock, and we used to hang out a lot. He was having some financial difficulties and came to me asking for me to adopt the SVX. The car is in immaculate condition as he took care of it VERY well. In the last year, it's had a total engine reseal, all new struts, springs and mounts, and he even had the front of the car repainted so there are no stone chips at all! If I shared what I paid for the car you'd kill me Best wishes, Johnny, on the safe return of your beloved SVX. If it doesnt find its way back to you, I hope you get another!

Mike