View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 PM
There is no charge for Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Chuckles
Registered SVX
Lightbulb Re: Has anyone tried pulstar sparkplugs?

The last time I looked into them, about this time last year. The research actually showed it was a scam. I also bought one, and noticed no difference between that and a standard plug when attached to a small two cycle engine. (I never tested on the SVX, it takes to long to swap plugs.) What I can tell you is, because the capacitors are right on top of the plugs in our cars, scientifically (yes I have a degree) there can be no change between one or the other unless you up the voltage going to the capacitors. and at what like $80 a piece, that is pretty dicey. otherwise you are really creating more resistance by creating inline capacitors. It could even throw off the timing a bit.
Admittedly my science expertise is human medicine, but you do brush a bit past the physical sciences.

92' Subaru SVX LS-L Claret http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3214312 for the pics and stuff

Last edited by Chuckles; 02-09-2009 at 05:16 PM.