View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Hmmm lots of options. Well let me tell you something:

Because of low labor rates here, Lebanese people have been scattered all over the world looking for decent jobs. The primary place was Brazil. That country alone holds more than 13 Million Lebanese alone. The second is Canada, with around 5-7 million. The third is Australia with 2-2.5 million, the fourth is Africa and the last one is USA.
That only leaves 3.5 million Lebanese over here

Well I need to ask about one more thing. Can jobs over there come with package? I mean if a job is in a certain State and you live in another, so they offer you work + accomodation? or I will have to look for a place + car...?

Anyway let me first win this green card and I am sure all of you will help me out with those minor details ( )... you all like me right?

I just don't want to get surprised from the difference of living standards between here and US. If I get that green card, I need to somewhere where I can work with the degrees I have. I need to go for a reason, in other word if someone can procure for me job interviews, I would then go primary for a visit, do job interviews, find a place to stay/transportation, check about the medical stuff... If everything is Ok (find something interesting), I would quit my job here and start my new one in the States. I know I am asking too much, but I am sure you will help me out

P.S: Famous Lebanese people living abroad:

-Mario Zagallo (football player and coach in Brazil), his father was Lebanese from the family Zaccour, converted to Zagallo in Brazil.
-Salma Hayek, famous actress
-Nicolas Hayek, president of Swatch watches
-Carlos Ghosn, president of Nissan-Renault, he was the one who saved Nissan from bankruptcy in 1999
-George Chalhoub, famous Actor
-Shakira, famous singer/sexAy dancer
-Danny Eid, Fiberglass Wizard

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.