View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 09:48 AM
tancred

I got a number...SVX ownz..

So I was running up to Layton, UT today like a 50 mile trip, and on the way back I am just SVXing along.....and this silver celica starts weaving thru traffic, it gets up and squeezes into traffic in front of me, normally Id be pissed, but i caught a look at my attacker, she was HOT! So, i look at my svx and I ask it, "Do you want to speed? Do you???" Of course, it replies...Yes.
So, i put on the blinker, push down the pedal 2 times to click into power mode and we are off, we play traffic tag for about 30 miles, several times the SVX had to be slown down so that the celica could have a chance in hell of catching me. So, I see my exit comming up so i throw on my blinker and go to get off, she jumps in behind me, I think nothing of it, but when I stop to get gas, she pulls in next to me and says something to the effect of "What kind of car is that? Its pretty!" Pretty....not where I wanted this conversation to go..call my SVX pretty you *****! But, I let that one slide cuz she is like i said before very good looking, so we bull**** while my car robs me 32 bucks at the pump and it ends up with me getting her number. Hmm...I dunno though, she drives a celica(and gave me her number)...she's prob not right in the head.....

SVX PIMPIN...HEH...

**THIS IS NOT STREET RACING...ITS HOW CARS, UH...MEET..YEAH, IN NATURE, IF CARS WERE FREE...**