View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 04:34 PM

Licensed? I don't care about no stinking license!

Seriously, I don't mind getting my hands dirty, and I actually have a lot of the tools to do the work... I just don't have the space or the time right now... mainly the space. The only place I have to work is my parent's garage, and my brother has both of his BMW 2002s in there right now. I've even done an engine swap on one of them back when it was mine.

In the future I may be doing my own work on the SVX, but right now most of my "car budget" is going towards getting my 89 CRX prepped for autocrossing. The thing that really got me about this whole service/water pump thing is that what they were initially charging me would almost pay for a complete VTEC engine swap into the CRX.

And for you guys located in KC, there's a purple 92 SVX at Import Auto Salvage, off of 1-70 and 1-435, across from Royals stadium. It was hit on the left side, but everything is still there... all I've taken so far is the center console/armrest piece. They've pulled the engine and seats, but they still have the seats in the building... not sure about the engine.