View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 10:34 AM

not bad i guess when i get working again i can raise some money to hopefully get a project car like that....and the deal with the rumble bee suprised me too, first my dad said any regular 1500...ok bada$$ im getting a new truck...then he says well ryans uncle (mysisters boyfriends uncle) said hell get us any truck we ant at his price so then my dad says...well ok ill make you a deal as long as it is 22,000 and no more sweet thanks dad...so i have yet to call my sisters boyfriends uncle to find out exactly how much hell get it for but im thinking it should be like 24,000-25,000 since that is the price of one that was supposedly marked down on ebay so since my dad said 22,000 no more im gonna need to work out some deal with him about working with him for the summer and stuff to let him bring his 22,000-to 25,000...considering he pays me 100 bucks a day out on the oil field it shouldent take that long in the summer to make it up
hopefully it works out well

the main reason im getting a truck is because of working out on the oil field, i go work whenever i dont have school, and i know for a fact, that if it was up to my mom i wouldent even be driving, but i only need 6 months till i get my lisence, and my dad needs me with a veihicle so thats the story

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737