View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: OFFICIAL Portland/ Vancouver Spring Drive June 9th SIGN UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadabob View Post
UPDATE: We did the "pre" drive yesterday, and this drive is gonna be sweet! The starting point will be in Kelso, and we will make sure to get the exacxt starting location posted as soon as Mark figures it out (he was gonna lock it down sometime yesterday I think). We are just a week and a day away!

For those with GPS, we will be providing a "stage by stage" addresses of locations we will be stopping at, so know one needs to worry about "falling behind." Stops will mostly be gauged by interest and time (there are alot of neat places to stop on this one). Actual driving is gonna be well under 100 miles from start to finish.

Remember, everyone is invited to Mark's for a Dinner/ BBQ!!! It will be a great time to visit and thank Troy before his big move.

I am getting excited. I was approved the day off so, I will be there. Look forward to meeting some of you and seeing others again.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles