View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 10:39 AM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by Breck SVX
Those look great. I'm actually sellin a few ski things on there myself, need any race equipment? Been using Nordica Dobermann WC 150s, they're incredible boots but not so much for all-moutain use. Just got a pair of Lange 120LF boots and a booster strap is on the way...these should remedy the situation. Also just ordered a pair of volkl 6 stars off ebay with the marker 1200 piston which has unfortunetly left me without a dime to my name, they should be worth it though. How much did you get those boots for? Any idea how that flex index correlates to other brands?...what's the highest their index goes? AHH!!! All this ski talk is makin' me antsy, I wanna go skiing NOW.
Thanks, but I got all my equipment already. Only took me from the end of last season until yesterday to get it all, but it was worth it for the savings.

Head Cyber XP100Ti Railflex (182cm)
Retail: $799
Ebay: $196

Head World Cup CF Boots (30.5)
Retail: $599
Ebay: $162

Marker Piston Control 1200Ti
Retail: $379
Ebay: $135

Oh and some scott poles that I picked up at Sports authority during their end of season clearance last year.

I figured that Head's Index would be industry standard. Never really thought about that. The brand new 2005 Heatfit World Cup Ti boots go to 11.5, that's the stiffest i've seen from Head.

I thought it was funny that this thread came up, when I read it, I had just gotten back from a friend's place where we were planning a ski trip to Vail in february. So yeah, i'm ready to ski NOW too.