View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 PM

UPDATED.... SVX "Stuff" For Sale

....Just wanted to say,
Many Thanks to the Admin's of this site for the posting space and to everyone who has responded. I truly appreciate everyone's business and all the positive responses received. Finding this site has really come at the right time for me.
Thanks again!
-Don

Here's the updated "Garage Clean-out" list (w/ revised prices)....

2- 1993 Owner's Manuals *NEW* $8.00 ea.

1- "Well-used but still VERY usable" Section 2 & 3 Service Manual for 1992 SVX. engine, transmission and driveline breakdowns, repair procedures and diagnostics are all included. One section has a few pages that have come loose and been re-attached (none missing), otherwise, as long as you're not in need of a "showpiece", it's in pretty decent shape- $40.00 (Shipped)

2- Impreza WRX STI 6-Speed Shift Knobs (Red Stitching) *NEW* $25.00 ea.

1- "Road & Track's Guide To The New Subaru SVX" *MINT CONDITION*- $25.00 (Shipped) check it out at: http://www.svx-iw.com/svxiw/road_track/

SVX Service Manual Supplements: 1992-93 SRS & "General" Supplement, $35.00 pr., 1994 Dual SRS/General and BJ Plastic Boot Instructions Supplements, $40.00 pr., 1995 Scheduled Maintenance Supplement 1-5 $5.00, 1996 Includes Dual SRS System & General Supplements, $45.00, 1997 Supplement, General $5.00. All are in Excellent or *NEW* condition.

I also have a BUNCH of Original Subaru Service Manual sets, Legacy, Forester Impreza, Loyale, WAY too many to list, 80's on up to early 2000's, (yes, Justy too and even a pair of Subaru 600 Parts & Service Manuals!) all are in Excellent or MINT/Like New condition, PM w/ your needs.... $Inquire$

PM with any questions (or offers) you may have. (Prices do not include shipping unless specified.)
Thanks again!
-Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SubRadar : Today at 09:02 PM.